There are lot’s of things said about birthdays by some great personalities. We call these things birthday Wishes. We are listing here 10 birthday wishes for friends that you can send to your friends on their birthday to wish them with a message of learning something out of it. These happy birthday wishes for friends have lot’s of experience behind them that can make your friend learn something on their birthday.
Birthday Wishes For Friends
- “As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.” -Norman Wisdom
- “My Birthday! What a different sound that word had in my youthful ear.” -Thomas Moore
- “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.” -Jean Ritcher
- “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” -William Shakespeare
- “My girlfriend bought me a collared shirt for my birthday, mainly so I don’t get too far ahead of her when she takes me for a walk.” -Jarod Kintz
- “The year you were born marks only your entry into the world. Other years where you prove your worth, they are the ones worth celebrating.” -Jarod Kintz
- “I don’t like to celebrate my birthday, because I don’t like taking credit for others’ work—in this case, my mom and dad. Or possibly my mom and the mailman.?” -Jarod Kintz
- “My birthday is on a holiday. I just have to wait until I die and they commemorate me.” -Jarod Kintz
- “For your birthday I got you some batteries. They’re dead, just like you’ll soon be.”
- “There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” -William Barclay
Related: Happy Birthday Wishes For Lover
We have collected these wishes from various sources to make a top 10 wishes list. This entire blog is dedicated to get you guys more and more different kind of wishes for birthday. You can share these wishes on your friend’s wall directly by using facebook share option down here. Comment below any kind of birthday wishes that you would like us to include in next posts.